Stolle Skim Milk Powder
1. Can I drink Stolle Skim Milk Powder when I am healthy?
Of course you can. Stolle Skim Milk Powder is a 100% natural functional food. It is not only nutritious, but also contains 26 specific types of antibody and 3 functional factors. Daily consumption of Stolle Skim Milk Powder can enhance immune function, preventing diseases.
2. When is the best time to drink Stolle Skim Milk Powder?
No specific time on this point. Generally, it is recommended to drink it on an empty stomach in the morning to promote absorption, but this advice is not suitable for people having a stomach upset, lactose intolerance or taking medicines (some medicines need to be taken on an empty stomach). People suffering from stomach upset or lactose intolerance can drink Stolle Skim Milk Powder after meals. An interval of 1-2 hours between taking medicines and drinking of Stolle Skim Milk Powder is necessary.
3. Can pregnant woman drink Stolle Skim Milk Powder?
Yes, you can. Stolle Skim Milk Powder is a natural functional food without containing additives and pharmaceuticals, thus it will not have any negative effects on the fetus. Furthermore, Stolle Skim Milk Powder will actually modulate mother’s immunity and reduce risk of illness and infection during pregnancy.
4. Can I consume Stolle Skim Milk Powder while under medication or treatment? Can I stop taking medicine prescribed by my doctor if I drink Stolle Skim Milk Powder?
Yes, you can. However, an interval of 1-2 hours between taking medicines and drinking of Stolle Skim Milk Powder is necessary. In addition, you cannot simply stop taking medicine prescribed by doctor even if you drink Stolle Skim Milk Powder. This is because Stolle Skim Milk Powder is functional food. The modulating process usually takes some time. If your illness state has been improved after drinking Stolle Skim Milk Powder for a period of time, you can reduce the dose of medicine or stop taking after approval by your doctor.
5. Is Stolle Skim Milk Powder suitable for infants below the age of one?
Yes, it is. However, Stolle Skim Milk Powder is not an infant formula specially designed for newborns. The low fat content may not meet the fat requirement of newborns. Therefore, we recommend adding ½ or one teaspoon of Stolle Skim Milk Powder into general infant whole milk powder daily to modulate immune system of newborns.
6. What is the recommended daily consumption for Stolle Skim Milk Powder?
The amount of daily consumption may vary according to the different age, body weight and physical condition. For every Kg of body weight, it will require consumption of 1 to 2 gram of Stolle Skim Milk Powder. It is recommended that an adult consumes at least 2 sachets of Stolle Skim Milk Powder daily to achieve the desired effect.
7. How long will I feel the health effects of Stolle Skim Milk Powder?
The results depend on age, individual physical and health condition. With sufficient consumption, most people will experience the enhancement of physical strength in about 1 month and feel significant health improvement in 3 to 6 months.
8. What should I do if I do not like the taste of Stolle Skim Milk Powder?
Based on personal preferences, cocoa powder, honey or cereal could be added to Stolle Skim Milk Powder to provide a wide variety of flavours and tastes. By adding cereal to Stolle Skim Milk Powder may not only provide a better taste but also provide benefits to health as cereal contains dietary fiber that promotes intestinal peristalsis.
9. Why do I suffer from diarrhea or flatulence after consuming Stolle Skim Milk Powder?
People who seldom drink milk might suffer from diarrhea, flatulence or other symptoms of lactose intolerance at the beginning of drinking Stolle Skim Milk Powder. Lactose intolerance is a condition due to insufficient amount of lactase in intestine. This makes one unable to digest lactose completely. However, diarrahea or flatulence can be improved by drinking Stolle Skim Milk Powder after food. Start with small quantity (half sachet twice daily), dilute it with plenty of
If the condition does not improve even th
water and drink it slowly in order to stimulate the production of lactase gradually.
10. If the diarrhea persists, should I stop drinking Stolle Skim Milk Powder?ough you have followed the directions given above, you should consult a doctor on whether you are suffering from congenital lactose intolerance. If so, you may consume Stolle Essential which is low in lactose as a replacement of Stolle Skim Milk Powder. It provides the same benefits of Stolle Skim Milk Powder.
11. Will Stolle Skim Milk Powder cause internal body heat?
Absolutely not. Internal heat is caused by deficiency of water and dietary fiber intake. Stolle Skim Milk Powder can modulate immune function, one of which is to accelerate metabolism and help.
1. What is the difference between Stolle Essential and Stolle Skim Milk Powder?
Stolle Essential fully retains 26 specific types of antibody and 3 functional factors from Stolle Skim Milk Powder. But Stolle Essential is low in lactose, protein, minerals and etc.
2. Who is suitable to drink Stolle Essential?
Stolle Essential is suitable for people of all physical conditions, especially lactose intolerance, diabetes, severe liver and kidney diseases.
3. Why there is small particles suspend in Stolle Essential drink?
Stolle Essential is concentrated milk protein powder which has low instant solubility. It is quite common to see small particles in your drink. To dissolve, use warm water to prepare and stir well.
4. Can Stolle Essential consume with other foods/beverage?
Yes, it can. Based on personal preferences, Stolle Esential can be added to oat, congee, red bean soup, cocoa etc., in order to provide a wide variety of flavours and tastes. Besides, it can also drink together with Stolle Skim Milk Powder and CurVets. Please be aware that water temperate should be below 50°C.
1. Is curcuma same as ginger?
No. With its scientific name Curcuma longa Linn, curcuma has many health benefits and is quite different from ginger. The scientific name of ginger is Zingiber officinale Roscoe and it has the benefits of relieving vomit and cough.
2. Can CurVets be prepared together with Stolle Skim Milk Powder?
No, it is not recommended. Due to the mild acidity of CurVets, it would cause protein of Stolle Skim Milk Powder to clot, and affect digestion and absorption. This is especially not suitable for those who have poor gastrointestinal function. It is recommended to drink the two products separately to bring their benefits into full play.
3. Are children suitable to drink CurVets?
Yes, they are. CurVets not only complements physical strength, Vitamin A in CurVets also accelerates the growth and development of children, and maintains their vision health. For children under 1 year old, CurVets is not recommended as their own immune function to resist bacteria and viruses is more to our concern.
4. Can CurVets be prepared by warm water?
Both warm and cold water can be selected to prepare CurVets. It is a great enjoyment to drink CurVets prepared by cold water in a hot afternoon. But if you drink CurVets prepared with warm water before oncoming flu, the symptoms of flu will be reduced.
5. Is the pigment of CurVets natural? Will it retain in human body?
The pigment of CurVets is derived from curcumin, which is absolutely natural and will not retain in human body. Curcumin is a food grade ingredient that has been used for thousands of years. Besides, curcumin has been approved to be used in foods by American Food and Drug Administration, Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations, World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China. Consumers can certainly drink and enjoy it.
Stolle WPC Toothpaste
1. Are children suitable to use Stolle WPC Toothpaste?
Yes, they are. Dentists recommend that only non-fluoride toothpaste for kids, to avoid ingesting too much fluoride which may influence development of nervous system. Stolle WPC Toothpaste is without fluoride, however, contains Streptococcus mutan antibody and anti-inflammatory factors from Stolle Milk. It can help to prevent tooth decay and maintain oral health.